to the office of notary Dr. Hollenders. I am pleased to informe you about my role as a notary and the work of my office. If you would like to know more, simply come to see us at Königstraße 1 in the heart of Dresden's Baroque quarter.
Notary Dr. iur. Christoph Hollenders
- Born in Münster/Westphalia
- Law studies at the Universities of Münster, Geneva and Tübingen
- Scholarship of the German National Academic Foundation and the Cusanuswerk
- First state examination in law in Tübingen
- Trainee at the Higher Regional Court of Hamm and the Federal Cartel Office in Berlin
- Second state examination in law in Düsseldorf
- Doctorate (Dr. iur.) with a dissertation on antitrust law under Professor Dr. Wernhard Möschel at the University of Tübingen
- 1981 to 1992 Lawyer, specialist lawyer for tax law and then also notary in Münsterland
- Notary in Dresden since 1992
- Lecturer at the Technical University of Dresden and the University of Leipzig
- Honorary Consul of the Republic of Korea since 2012
- Chairman of the Society of Friends of the Staatskapelle Dresden
- Chairman of the University Council of the Hochschule für Musik Carl Maria von Weber, Dresden
- Member of the Board of Trustees of the Moritzburg Chamber Music Festival
- Member of the Board of Trustees of the Reinhard & Sonja Ernst Foundation, Wiesbaden
- Member of the Board of Trustees of the Max Planck Institute for Physics of Complex Systems, Dresden
- Member of the Board of Trustees Freundeskreis Schlösserland Sachsen e.V.
- married to the science journalist Dr. Caroline Möhring
- four adult children
- chamber music, hunting, golf
As a notary, I hold a public office and am committed to independence and neutrality.
- Real estate law
- Law of succession
- Familiy law
- Commercial and company law
- Precautionary power of attorney
- Settlement of disputes
- Other services
- Authentication of signatures
- Issue of representation certificates
- Certified transcripts or copies, e.g. of certificates
- Inspection of land registersr
- Collection of
- Extracts from the Commercial Register
- Excerpts from the register of associations
- Apostilles and legalizations
- Preparation of draft contracts
- Examination of draft contracts prepared by third parties, in particular in the areas of
- Real estate purchase agreement
- Formation of a company (articles of association, transfer of shares)
- Company acquisition agreement
- Inheritance law (wills, contracts of inheritance, transfers in anticipated succession)
- Family law (marriage contracts, agreements on divorce consequences, marriage-related benefits)
- Preparation of legal opinions
I have been supported by an experienced and motivated team for many years.
Head of Notary's Office
Worker in the post office
Strengthen our team and enrich our portfolio with your know-how.
Please send your application with curriculum vitae and meaningful certificates by e-mail to:
Notary assistentmit abgeschlossener Berufsausbildung und guten Zeugnissen If you have successfully completed your training and/or have already gained some professional experience, if you have got to know all areas of the notary's office and have broad experience with the most modern office technology and data processing, if you possess a pronounced team spirit and value independent, goal-oriented work, if you are communicative, flexible and highly resilient and enjoy working with people, you should not hesitate to apply to me.
Offer of a training position as a notary's assistantIf you appreciate working with people as much as working with state-of-the-art office technology, if you are interested in legal issues and like to think analytically, can handle the German language well and enjoy a demanding self-employment, then you should strive for training as a notary's assistant. During the three-year training you will get to know various areas such as real estate and property development law, inheritance and family law or commercial and corporate law within the notary's office and, under specific guidance, you will grow into the many and varied tasks of independently working notarial clerks. If these tasks appeal to you, if you have a good school leaving certificate and a strong team spirit, are communicative, flexible and highly resilient and value independent, goal-oriented work, do not hesitate to apply for an apprenticeship with me. I would be pleased to invite you to a personal meeting soon.
Working studentin the field of preparation and execution of notarial deeds, in particular in the areas of real estate law, inheritance law and company law. Working hours can be arranged flexibly. In addition to this activity, you are also welcome to complete the required internship with me during your studies. If you are interested in working with me - preferably over several semesters - please send me your application documents by e-mail.
Election station? Notary's office!Looking to the future - also in everyday legal work. Cautelar legal knowledge and experience are indispensable tools of a capable and successful lawyer. Within the framework of the elective station I therefore offer legal trainees the opportunity to gain such experience in all those areas in which a notary is active. After an introductory phase, you will provide clients with independent legal advice and prepare drafts for certification. The main focus will be on real estate law, family and inheritance law as well as corporate law. Of course, you will also gain insight into the management of a notary's office. If you have completed your studies with at least 8.5 points and have received outstanding station certificates to date, if you have already worked scientifically, enjoy working with people and are interested in drafting contracts, please apply as soon as possible. Please send your complete documents - with copies of the examination certificate and the station certificates - by post or e-mail.
Contact & Directions
You will find my notary's office in Königstraße 1, in the heart of Dresden's Baroque quarter opposite the Japanese Palace and not far from Albertplatz.
Notary office Dr. Hollenders
(0351) 800 980
(0351) 800 98 98
Situated in the heart of Dresden, our convenient location makes it easy for you to reach us.
We have an elevator and barrier-free access
Parking spaces are located on Königstraße.
Public transport stops
Palaisplatz, tram lines 4 and 9
Albertplatz, lines 3, 6, 7 and 8
Antonstraße/Leipziger Straße: Line 6, 11